6.24.2004

I'm pushing the Laos report back to next week. It's too logistically complex to throw together in one day. This way, at least, I'll be able to edit something together at home and include some audio snippets from something else.

Tonight might be less interesting than normal. I don't have as many articles to read as I usually do. But I did find some local content! Finally, I've mastered the art of searching on google news for local content. It's very important to add -sports -cubs -sox -bulls to the end of each search, otherwise all you get is sports scores. fuck that, no offense.

Anyhow, I'll no doubt be playing some tunes tonight, so check it out!

-slacker

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home