3.28.2004

Amazing developments lately folks. Richard Clarke has replaced McCain at the top of my list of favorite conservatives. I've seen the testimony, read the backround briefing, and am considering getting the book. Nothing tells me that this guy is lying in any way. What has he got to gain? his political career is over for sure. His book sales will eventually taper off, he knows this. So why is he doing all this? Maybe he grew a conscious... who knows?

All I know is that even if I didn't believe Clarke, I'd be pretty disappointed with the white house for the lengths they're going to discredit this man. And Condy Rice... jeeze... I knew she was satan's imp, but this is ridiculous. She'll talk to everybody, on any TV show, but she won't talk to the commission. Why? Obviously she's scared of being under oath... you don't need me to point that out. But the true irony is that the more she refuses, despite the louder calls to testify, the more people become convinced she has something to hide. And judging by how often she blinks, and how much her voice faulters in her TV appearances, I think she's got a BIG ole skeleton in her closet.

barring the capture of osama bin laden, and other various possible october surprises, it's gonna be real hard for Kerry to fuck this one up.

-slacker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home