3.18.2004

Hola amigos... it's been a while since I rapped at ya...

On February 26th, after my show, I fell rather ill. I've been getting these rather horrendous bouts of vertigo and naseau couple with stuffed up lungs and air passages. I think it might be related to allergies, but none of my doctors have any idea what's going on. Anti-histamines don't help, and only serve to make me drowsy. It's also been compounded over the past few days with complications due to a nasty cold that I've contracted.

So that's why I haven't done my show in two weeks, and also why I won't be doing it tonight. But do tune in because bathos will be covering my show, and he's got a very special guest lined up tonight.

Anyhow... So it's been a year already has it? Jesus that was fast... Those 12 months with 550 soldiers dead and untold thousands of civilians meeting a similar fate just seemed to totally fly by. It almost seemed like yesterday when I was standing out on Devon freezing my ass off... or sitting in the radio studio taking calls from people marching on Lake Shore Drive.

Anyhow, I really should write something here about the war and how I feel about it now that it's been a year... but that bed is calling me. I just gotta lie down...

Tune me in on Saturday... I'll be out at watertower, covering the march. Hopefully I'll have more to say.

-slacker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home